***I will be on vacation 5/21/2022 - 5/27/2022 Orders not received by 5/20/2022 will not be shipped until 5/28/2022***
$17.99 – $19.99
For those of you that cannot burn your own roms, these are the chips needed to upgrade your No Good Gofers pinball machine to the latest version, play a different version, or replace missing/damaged roms.
Bally Williams Part #’s:
CPU ROM G11 A-5343-50061-1
SOUND ROM SU2 A-5343-50061-S2
SOUND ROM SU3 A-5343-50061-S3
SOUND ROM SU4 A-5343-50061-S4
SOUND ROM SU5 A-5343-50061-S5
SOUND ROM SU6 A-5343-50061-S6
Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
G11: Checksum: $6213
– Improved ball search and missing ball compensation.
– Improved Hole-in-One Challenge interaction with Ripoff and
– Some display and speech improvements.
G11: Checksum: $4C12
– Added new adjustment A2.32 (KICK DOWN MIDDLE). This adjustment
(defaults to NO) turns off the kick from the Putting Green down
towards the flippers. The kick will still happen at the start
of Mulitball, but all other arrivals will be passed to the
jet bumpers. Setting this to YES reverts to the original action.
– Improved switch handling for the Golf Cart toy.
– Changed rules slightly to light the Slam Ramp for one shot
when a gofer is whacked.
– Changed Golf Stroke rules. Every hole starts at 7, the count
drops by hitting gofer, making a drive shot, or putting out.
– Fixed a bug in status report.
– Some lamp and display glitches fixed.
– Improved kickback coil fire timing.
– Speech has been made a little more player-friendly.
G11: Checksum: $A310
This is the release of software for production.
This version works with all revisions of the S2-S6 Sound ROMs.
– Added German, French and Spanish translations
– Fixed german default pricing
– Fixed broken Time per Credit bookkeeping entry.
– Tournament mode rules adjusted.
– Many new lamp and display improvements.
– Improved broken switch and gofer compensation.
– Some speech improvements.
– Added Gofer test and Ordered Lamp test
– Added Hole-in-One and Daily Champions
– Fixed bug in Super Drive.
– Added difficulty preset adjustments
– Fixed ramp count bug on 5th multiball wave.
– Fixed a bug that prevented Hole in One challenge from starting
off a true hole-in-one.
– More support for burn-in testing
[G11] CPU ROM v1.3, [G11] CPU ROM v1.2, [G11] CPU ROM v1.0, [G11] CPU ROM vP0.6, [S2] Sound Rom v0.2 (Prototype), [S2] Sound Rom v1.0, [S3] Sound Rom v1.0, [S4] Sound Rom v1.0, [S5] Sound Rom v1.0, [S6] Sound Rom v1.0