I STRIVE TO SHIP YOUR ORDER WITHIN 24 HOURS (EXCLUDING WEEKENDS AND HOLIDAYS), BUT PLEASE BE AWARE: USPS IS RANDOMLY HAVING SEVERE DELAYS WITH PICKING UP PACKAGES, SCANNING THAT THEY HAVE RECEIVED PACKAGES, SCANNING TRACKING ALONG THE WAY, ETC, AND OF COURSE SLOW DELIVERY.
PLEASE CONTACT ME IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO PLACE AN INTERNATIONAL ORDER.
$9.99 – $12.99
These are the chips needed to upgrade your NBA Fast Break pinball machine to the latest version, play a different version, or replace missing/damaged roms.
Bally Williams Part #’s:
CPU ROM G11: A5343-50053-1
PIC SECURITY CHIP: A-5400-50053-1 (Has it’s own listing)
SOUND ROM SU2: A5343-50053-S2
SOUND ROM SU3: A5343-50053-S3
SOUND ROM SU4: A5343-50053-S4
SOUND ROM SU5: A5343-50053-S5
SOUND ROM SU6: A5343-50053-S6
G11: Checksum: EE31
– Added the PINBALL SCORES adjustment which enabled ‘standard’
pinball scoring to be displayed.
– Fixed a bug where the player number was not shown in score
– Fixed a bug in linked games when a multiball was the
last feature prior to TROPHY multiball.
G11: Checksum: 4223
– Fixed some bugs in linked play, especially when starting new games.
– Fixed a music bug in Around the World Multiball
– Added new country jumper setting (Export Alternate). This new
setting is identical to EXPORT (all SA settings, Australian
pricing) except all service credits are disabled.
– Right flipper button now compensates for the launch button when the
launch button is broken.
– Removes FLIPPER PLUNGER feature adjustment.
G11: Checksum: 5322
– Rearranged some displays on linked games.
– Added German, French, and Spanish translations for linked text.
– Fixed a scoring bug in Sudden Death.
G11: Checksum: 4312
– Support for linked games. Linked play requires Sound ROM S2
Version 3.0 and the NBA Fastbreak Linking Kit (contact your
WMS/Bally distributor for more information about this kit).
– German speech included in Sound ROM S2 3.0, no separate German
speech ROM is necessary now.
– Fixed display conflict when Shoot Around and Around the
World multiballs were running simultaneously.
– Fixed JET BUMPER DIFF adjustment to allow Power Hoops
to happen at all levels.
– Presets for Ex Easy through Extra Hard ball time now match
– Shoot Around Multiball corrected when Extra Balls are turned
G11: Checksum: FB11
– Fixed a bug where the REPLAY BOOST adjustment incorrectly
displayed values above 9.
– Changed the default European jumpered pricing default settings
to match German-jumpered pricing.
G11: Checksum: FC10
Sound Version 1.0
S2 : Checksum: 6A00 *NOTE* Do not use a Texas Instruments 27C040 for S2.
S3 : Checksum: 4300
S4 : Checksum: 8300
S5 : Checksum: F800
S6 : Checksum: 1900
Version 1.0 is the production release.
This version requires version 1.0 Sound ROMs or higher.
German-jumpered games require version 2.0 of Sound ROM S2. (Cksum=$FD00)
Changes from revision 0.2 (Sample release):
– Added German, French, and Spanish translations.
– Added German speech under an adjustment for German jumpered
games only, which also requires the German S2 version 2.0
– Added Operator-run Tournament mode adjustment.
– Added the attract mode backbox adjustment (default ON).
– Added some new sound effects.
– Updated NBA Team rosters.
– Improved IN THE PAINT timeout.
– Some ball-holding features sped up to improve gameplay.
– Added new FOUL SHOT rule.
– Improved Multiball scoring.
– Fixed lamp problem with LITE FASTBREAK and 3 point shots.
– Added grace periods for the combination shots.
– HOOPS LOOPS are now disabled if extra balls are disabled.
– Changed Midnight Madness to only score on shots.
– Added backbox backet award for hitting a completed Crazy Bob’s.
– Added an additional jet bumper hit when the Jets ball drain
switch is made to help HOOPS modes.
|Bally / Williams ROM Options||
[G11] CPU Rom v3.1, [G11] CPU Rom v2.3, [G11] CPU Rom v2.2, [G11] CPU Rom v2.1, [G11] CPU Rom v1.1, [G11] CPU Rom v1.0, [SU2] Sound Rom v3.0, [SU2] Sound Rom 1.0, [SU3] Sound Rom 1.0, [SU4] Sound Rom 1.0, [SU5] Sound Rom 1.0, [SU6] Sound Rom 1.0